Features we love
- Harmonious combination of metal and wood gives a modern industrial look
- Hand-finished, geometric design creates an instant focal point
- It’s right on trend with its stylish angled hairpin legs
- Brass inlay on the drawer fronts gives it an elegant and luxurious touch
- The solid mango wood has a beautiful woodgrain and its highly durable
- The tallboy design is ideal for adding storage to tight spaces in the home
- There’s minimal assembly required, it’s just a case of fixing the legs in place
All about me
This Tahlia tall boy chest of drawers demands attention with its trend-setting design, it’s basically modern art. There’s no doubt that this luxurious, hand finished piece will create an instant feature in any room of the home. It’s a harmonious combination of metal and solid wood, achieving a contemporary yet elegant industrial look.
It features stunning geometric detailing across the front, created by brass inlay cutting through the solid wood to create these visually pleasing angles. These beautiful metallic lines enthuse the piece with a sense of luxury. The hand finished design has been crafted from solid mango wood, ensuring longevity whilst introducing a natural look to your space with its multiple warm tones of wood and beautiful woodgrain. It stands strong upon trend-setting iron hairpin legs, which are also finished superbly in brass and continue the geometric perfection.
It doesn’t just bring style, it’s also highly practical with five drawers to tuck away essentials. The tall boy design makes it perfect for adding some storage to tighter spots in the home, whether it’s the living room or bedroom you’re going to want to show this piece off. If you’re looking to modernise your home with an envious designer look, then the Tahlia range is for you.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H153 x W50 x D40 cm
- Drawer dimensions: H25 x W46.5 cm
- Material: Solid mango wood & Iron
- Finish: Solid mango wood, brass and gold painted Iron legs
- Drawers: 5
- Assembly required: Yes