What our experts think...
If you're like me, you'll want to make the most of a glorious summers day. Why would I even need to go back inside when this BBQ has it all? It has everything including the kitchen sink which means there's plenty of room to prepare, cook and wash up!
What stands out
- It’s a full kitchen on your garden – prepare, cook and clean up in the sunshine
- There’s a variable, four burner grill giving you freedom to cook a range of tasty foods
- The concealed side burner is perfect for frying onions or toasting burger buns
- There’s a built-in sink which is great for preparing salads and washing your hands
- Plenty of storage beneath for food, cutlery and more – all within instant easy reach!
- 2 side tables – ideal for spices, utensils and other barbecue essentials
Having everything you need to prepare, cook and clean means you can spend more time in the garden and less time cooped up in your kitchen. This outdoor BBQ kitchen is just the thing for a summer get together as you’ll want to be in the midst of your BBQ party from beginning to end.
The grill consists of 4 individual burners to allow for varying temperatures so you can cook a range of dishes together, and the non-stick grill means there's no hassle when cleaning! There’s a warming rack to keep your tasty food warm and with the help of the side burner you can fry onions and toast burger buns alongside! You can also cook with the lid closed as it maintains and distributes heat evenly, resulting in delicious sealed cooked food. With the integrated thermometer it’s easy to check the temperature inside without even opening the lid.
To make your barbecuing experience even easier there’s a sink and tap so you can prepare salad dishes, keep drinks cool and wash your hands as you go. It’s really easy to connect to your hosepipe to the sink using a Hozelock style connector, the sleek tap gives you instant cold water when you need it and once the plug is open this will quickly drain out through the drainage pipe at the back. The amenities don’t end there either! There are two sturdy side shelves and plenty of storage beneath to house food, cutlery and more. It’s super durable too and made from only the best quality materials, the doors are both magnetised and double skinned!
As it’s powered by gas there’s no need for charcoal, matches, firelighters or lighter fluid. Simply insert your gas cylinder via a hose and regulator, switch it on, push the ignition button, and you’ll be ready to cook your meaty burgers and sausages in no time at all! Lighting is instant and you can quickly adjuct the flame height as you cook, using the large dial controls. Rest assured there’s a flame tamer to ensure safety!
- Burners: 4 plus 1 concealed side burner
- Fuel type: Gas
- Flame tamer: Yes
- Warming rack: Yes
- Cooking area: W64 x D42 cm
- Total assembled dimensions including shelves: H115 x W215 x D50 cm
- Total weight (out of the box): 53Kg
- Water connection: Hozelock style connector
- Material: Stainless steel, cast iron
- Finish: Stainless steel top & black powder coated
- Self-assembly required: Yes
What's in the box
- 1 x Four burner gas barbeque
- 1 x Cast iron cooking grid
- 1 x Separate side burner
- 1 x Sink & tap
- 1 x Cover
- 1 x Regulator & hose
- 1 x Instruction manual
Supplied with a 27mm clip on propane regulator (37mbar) suitable for use with the following types of gas: Calor Patio Gas, Flogas Leisure gas, and BP Gaslight.
- Outdoor kitchen featuring barbeque, side burner and sink with tap
- Variable 4 burner gas barbeque on 8 castor wheels
- 4 locking castor wheels to keep your BBQ in position
- 1 concealed side burner
- 5 large ignition knobs
- 2 piece cast iron grid
- A handy warming plate
- Built-in thermometer
- Sink unit with tap
- Sturdy side shelves
- Magnatised double skinned doors to storage beneath
- When not in use ensure BBQ is stored undercover (once cooled and gas cylinder removed)