What our experts think...
This Mid Sleeper is perfect for your child’s room, whether they’re in the box room or somewhere else, they can always use some extra space to play! I love how everything neatly sits together and, as the furniture underneath is freestanding, you can move it around to suit your space and preference. It makes cleaning easier too!
Features we love
- Take advantage of our Mattress Deal to save 10% on selected mattresses
- The compact design is great to help save space and give your child more room to play
- Its simple pine design means it’ll suit boys’ and girls’ rooms of any colour
- The pull out desk is the ideal place for your kids to get creative – it’s on castors too so it’s easy to move
- Freestanding furniture lets you position it where you like
- The ladder can be fitted to either side, so you can adapt it to suit your space
All about me
If you’re looking for the perfect solution to save space in your child’s bedroom, then the Windermere Mid Sleeper is ideal for you. Putting all their bedroom furniture together into one compact piece, this convenient design leaves floor space for your kids to play, however big their room is.
With a simple pine design, this bed is great for boys and girls, suiting any decoration style and colour. Featuring a raised bed with a reversible ladder, this mid sleeper is perfect for any room layout. Underneath it offers a chest of three drawers and a two shelf bookcase which are both freestanding and can be swapped around for easier access. That also means cleaning is less of a chore too!
There’s also a pull-out desk so your kids can do their homework in peace, without permanently taking up vital floor space. With two shelves built-in here too, it adds even more storage space. The bed fits a standard UK single mattress (90x190cm) – this isn’t included but we’ve included some recommendations at the bottom of the page.
Built using a solid pine wood, the Windermere Mid Sleeper will stand the test of time and handle the vigour of kids at play, no matter how boisterous! It is delivered flat-packed, meaning self-assembly is required. We’d recommend two people work together to do this due to the item’s size.
Need to know
- Dimensions: W200 x D101 x H116.8 cm
- Chest of drawers: W83.8 x D40.6 x H69 cm
- Bookcase: W83.8 x D40.6 x H69 cm
- Desk: W93.5 x D50 x H67.3 cm
- Material: Solid Pine
- Finish: Pine
- Assembly required
- Mattress height should not exceed 18cm
- Compact space saving design
- All the furniture underneath is freestanding, arrange it to suit your needs
- Pine finish easily coordinates with all decors
- Assemble the ladder to the left or right side to suit your space
- Desk sits on castors to easily store away when it’s not needed
- Chest of three drawers with classic round handles
- Solid top bunk safety rail
- Combination of pine and veneer components withstand the test of time
- Wooden slatted bed base
- Fits a standard UK single mattress (3ft/90 x 190cm)
- Self-assembly required
- More colour options available