H80cm x W180cm x D70cm
This Deep Root Planter (1.8m) from Forest is designed to allow long root plants to flourish without being short on space, and this bigger size is great for use as a kitchen garden vegetable planter. The planter is raised, which deters pests and makes it easier for you to plant instead of stooping to the ground.
The planter is made from robust slow grown European softwood that has been Pressure Treated to protect it against rot and fungal decay for 15 years. This premium build ensures that this planter will survive even the harshest winter.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build. If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed/planter with a membrane before adding the soil.
- The Forest Deep Root Planter (1.8m) allows for deep root plants to flourish without being cramped
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated timber
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK’s leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening
- Also available in a smaller size (1m)
- Holds approx. 350L of compost