What our experts think...
This corner sofa is perfectly proportioned for smaller spaces, it won’t dominate your living room like most corner designs! I love how the chaise end can be moved around and how it can be fully detached to become a freestanding ottoman, perfect when you want to put your feet up with a brew.
Features we love
- Versatile corner design is perfect for compact spaces & offers plenty of space to sprawl out & relax
- Position the chaise end on the left or right side of the sofa
- With some simple cushion re-arranging the chaise can become a completely free-standing ottoman
- Charcoal polyester finish is super easy to coordinate with any colour scheme
- Get this sofa set up in your home in minutes, it's simply a case of fixing the legs in place
All about me
The Brooke sofas modern and inviting shape is the perfect place to escape, designed to suit you and the way you like to relax. The corner design comfortably seats three and with a versatile chaise it's perfect for sprawling out. With a little cushion re-arranging the chaise can be switched from left to right, so no matter what shape your room is you'll find the perfect fit.
If you're in need of something more practical the chaise end can be fully removed, again with some simple cushion re-arranging and ta dah! You have a fully free-standing ottoman which can double as a coffee table, perfect for everyone to sit back, relax and put their feet up.
The Brooke sofa has a sturdy frame and resilient upholstered finish that protects it against every day wear and tear. With quality foam and polyester filled cushions it offers a comfy, well-supported sit. The light wooden legs add a modern finishing touch and the neutral charcoal polyester finish is super easy to coordinate with all décor styles.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H83 x W197 x D137 cm
- Packed Dimensions: No. of Boxes 1 - Weight 57kg - H50 x W82 x D199 cm
- Material: Solid wood & plywood with sprung base
- Finish: Upholstered charcoal polyester
- Filling: Foam
- Weight: 57 kg
- Assembly: Minimal