Features we love
- Mid-century inspired design with a fresh and modern twist
- Double piping and deep button detailing incorporate a touch of traditional styling
- Sophisticated light grey and neutral taupe finish
- Tapered dark brown birch legs contrast beautifully keeping the design fresh
- Included bolster cushions add comfort and elegance
- S spring base and layers of foam provide both a comfortable and frim place to relax
All about me
The Elba three seater sofa is a beautiful combination of classic and contemporary styling. The clean, square lines are inspired by the mid-century, whilst the double piping and buttoned back add just the right amount of opulence. With clean arms and tall tapered legs in a contrasting dark birch wood, the design is kept fresh. The neutral taupe colouring and trendy combination of styles makes the Elba sofa really versatile, fitting beautifully in almost any setting.
The sofa has been carefully crafted with a combination of tough materials, so you can rest easy. The frame has been made using solid eucalyptus wood and thick plywood. Whilst the interior consists of S springs and quality foam to create a durable and comfortable platform. The design sits upon solid birch legs in rich dark brown, which contrasts the elegant taupe finish beautifully whilst giving the sofa a floating effect that is ideal for enhancing the look of space in smaller rooms. The sofa is complete with two bolster cushions, adding that finishing touch of luxury and comfort.
The sofa will require minor assembly, it shouldn’t take longer than 20 minutes as it’s simply a case of fixing the tapered legs into position.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H78 x W209 x D85 cm
- Material: Solid birch, solid eucalyptus wood & thick plywood
- Finish: Taupe polyester fabric
- Assembly required: Yes – less than 20 minutes
- Double piping detail
- High density full foam seat base provides excellent comfort and durability
- Solid birch wooden legs
- Durable S spring base
- Quick and easy assembly