Features we love
- Contemporary re-design of the Chesterfield style sofa
- It's right on trend with its rich forest green velvet finish
- Foam-filled and pocket sprung base sofa
- Rounded arms and tapered legs give it a fresh look
- Sumptuous dark brown birch legs contrast beautifully
- Piping and deep button detailing incorporate a touch of traditional styling
All about me
Add a splash of colour and luxury to your space with this Inez three seater sofa. Inspired by the classic Chesterfield sofa, the Inez is a beautiful fusion of traditional and contemporary styling. Discover maximum comfort and minimum maintenance with this gorgeous, foam-filled sofa. Buttoning and piping give it a touch of class whilst the rounded arms, unbuttoned sides and elegant tall tapered legs keep the design fresh. With velvet making a comeback this sumptuous sofa is right on trend finished in rich forest green brushed velvet, making it soft and irresistible.
The sofa has been carefully crafted with a combination of tough materials, so you can rest easy. The frame has been made using solid eucalyptus wood and thick plywood. Whilst the interior consists of S springs and pocket springs to create a durable and comfortable platform. The foam filled cushions provide a firm yet comfortable place to sit back and relax, as well as keeping it's shape. The design is complete with solid birch legs in rich dark brown, which contrasts the elegant green velvet finish beautifully.
Adding this trend setting piece to your home is easy. Minimal assembly is required, it's simply a case of fixing the stylish tapered legs into position, so you'll be able to put your feet up in less than 20 minutes.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H83 x W211 x D88 cm
- Material: Solid birch, solid eucalyptus wood & thick plywood
- Finish: Dark green brushed velvet
- Assembly required: Yes – less than 20 minutes
- Fixed seat cushions
- Solid birch wooden legs
- Eucalyptus and plywood frame
- Durable S spring and pocket sprung base
- Foam filled cushions
- Quick and easy assembly