What stands out
- Extremely high quality, premium build and features a double skin lid
- Brilliant six burner design gives you the power and space to cook for large numbers
- Premium cast iron cooking grids help to deliver those authentic marks
- The handy side burner is ideal for preparing sauces and sides
Bring a taste of America into your back garden and you’ll be transported to a Texan diner with every bite. The Alabama Barbecue is the ultimate elite grilling machine you need to change the way you cook and dine this summer; we just can’t guarantee the scorching sunshine. Whether you’ve got a fancying for a juicy cheeseburger, classic hotdog or mouth-watering steak, this garden grill can do the job.
With six burners, it’s perfect if you’re cooking for a large group. You can adjust the heat levels across the grill to help you cook a range of foods to be ready together. Cast iron cooking grids offer a huge range of benefits that improve your barbecuing experience, delivering authentic and classic features you’d expect. Retaining heat and distributing it evenly in each area, you’ll enjoy perfectly grilled results. It’s sturdier, easier to clean and, to top it off, it’ll give you those definitive grill marks to make your burgers look as good as they taste.
To the side there’s a handy side burner which is perfect for preparing those delicious sides to transform your dish. Whether you’re frying onions, cooking beans or whipping up a classic BBQ sauce, it’s got you covered and in easy reach too! Chunky knob controls make igniting and adjusting each burner quick, easy and accurate and they’re LED lit too. That means you’ll be able to see exactly what you’re doing late into those summer evenings.
This barbecue has a real quality build to it, designed to give you top class results year after year. Well-built double layered stainless steel hood helps to keep the heat inside for quicker and more thoroughly cooked results, also helping to reduce the amount of gas required when it comes to cooking, providing an oven like environment when the lid is closed. The doors are double layered too, helping to keep items warm while you cook the rest. Heavy duty handles give you that robust and solid feeling when it comes to opening and closing the lid.
To top it off, we've even included an ice box to help keep the beers chilled and ready to enjoy with your delicious food.
It is important to remember to store the Oklahoma Barbecue indoors between uses, but ensure it has thoroughly cooled before moving.
- Burners: 6 grill + 1 side
- Compatibility: Propane, low pressure butane
- Controls: Large LED lit knobs
- Flame tamers: Porcelain
- Warming rack: Yes
- Drip tray: Yes
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Cooking Area: 77 x 42 cm
- Grid sizes: 33x42cm and 22x42cm
- Cooking Height: 85cm
- Dimensions: H 112 x W 159 x D 55cm
- Total Weight: 57kg
What's in the box?
- 1 x Alabama Barbecue
- 1 x Ice box
- 1 x Oxford BBQ cover
- 1 x Hose and regulator
- 1 x Manual
- Gas barbecue featuring side burner
- Double layered stainless steel hood and doors keep the heat inside as you cook
- Useful storage shelf
- Large LED lit dial controls
- Temperature gauge built in
- Variable six burner gas barbecue
- Ice box included
- Wheels for easy movement
- 37mbar regulator and hose included for use with Propane gas
- Gas not included
- Self-assembly required - flat packed one box
Supplied with a 27mm clip on propane regulator (37mbar) suitable for use with the following types of gas: Calor Patio Gas, Flogas Leisure gas, and BP Gaslight.