Features we love
- Farmhouse inspired design with a contemporary touch
- Stylish two tone combination of honey oak & soft grey
- Exudes quality with its solid oak and acacia wood build
- Grand cornice detailing with a thick oak top
- Durable dovetail drawer joints last the test of time
All about me
The Loire two door wardrobe has a traditional farmhouse style with a contemporary twist. It features classic detailing such as the elegant flared cornices and thick top. The harmonious combination of rich oak and soft grey rejuvenate the design making it a stylish addition for both traditional and modern homes.
Opening up the double doors you'll find adequate space to store easy crease items and daily wears upon the full width internal hanging rail. There's even a spacious drawer at the base of the wardrobe which comes in handy for accessories. With solid wooden drawer runners, dovetail joints and quality hinges you can rest assured this wardrobe will last the test of time. It's complete with clean cup handles with a crisp chrome finish, enhancing the modern touch.
This premium design has been crafted from solid acacia wood with a solid oak top which features the warm honey tones you'd expect from quality oak. Due to the size of this piece there is some self-assembly assembly required.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H193 x W112 x D58 cm
- Drawer dimensions: H18.1 x W86.2 x D39.3 cm
- Material: Solid acacia wood, solid oak & real oak veneer
- Finish: Soft matt grey
- Hardware: Chrome finished cup handles
- Drawers: 1
- Assembly required: Yes