Features we love
- Classic country inspired design with a contemporary touch
- Stylish combination of light oak and soft grey brings a fresh look to your space
- Fixed round table top provides a welcoming and spacious dining area
- It’s ideal to pair with 2 or 4 chairs
- Solid rubberwood is highly durable and ideal for families with children
- Coordinating chairs available
All about me
Country meets contemporary. This Rhode Island dining table has a classic design that’s timeless and it’s been refreshed with a contemporary touch thanks to a light and inviting two tone finish in soft painted grey and light oak effect, making it right on trend. It features a sturdy central pedestal with carved detailing, shapely feet and a thick table top. Choose to coordinate it with oak or soft grey chairs to complete the look.
With a spacious fixed round table top there’s plenty of room to seat two or four diners around with plenty of space for a comfortable dining experience. It’s ideal for dining rooms on the smaller side or large kitchen diners. Made from solid rubber wood it’s highly durable and hardwearing, meaning it will easily withstand the test of time in a busy family dining space.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H75 x W102 x D102 cm
- Material: Rubber wood
- Finish: Painted soft grey & light oak effect
- Assembly required: Yes