Features we love
- A great space saving solution with two drop leaf sides
- Comfortably seats 2 diners
- Stylish combination of light oak and white brings a fresh look to your space
- Solid rubberwood is highly durable and ideal for families with children
- Coordinating chairs available separately
All about me
This Rhode Island dining table is a great addition for smaller dining spaces thanks to its space saving design. The round table top has two drop leaf sides, meaning you can free up some floor space when it's not in use and quickly accommodate diners when needed. The classic country design has been rejuvenated with a fresh two tone finish in soft white and light oak effect. It features a chunky central pedestal with carved detailing, shapely feet and a thick table top.
Crafted from solid rubber wood with a real wood veneer table top it's highly durable, easily withstanding the test of time in a busy family dining space. The table is supplied on its own, allowing you to coordinate it with the chairs of your choice to create the perfect set to suit your space. Don't forget to take a look at our range of matching chairs.
Need to know
- Sides up dimensions: H75 x W90 x D90 cm
- Sides down dimensions: H75 x W54 x D90 cm
- Material: Solid wood
- Finish: Painted white & natural wood look on top
- Assembly required: Yes