Features we love
- Ideal for 4-6 diners – folding design saves space when not in use
- Quickly make extra dining space with the extension leaf mechanism
- Clean design with a sleek finish adds a modern touch to the dining space
- Smooth high gloss finish – super easy to wipe clean
- In jet black it easily coordinates with other dining furniture
- Including just the table you're free to pair it with the chairs of your choice
All about me
This contemporary Vivienne dining table has a hidden secret, it features a clever table top design, where the top pulls apart to lift up an extra table leaf giving extra dining space. It comes in handy for increasing your dining space when guests come to call, when the family are around for Sunday lunch or if you're simply serving up a feast and need more space for dishes.
The table comfortably accommodates four diners when closed and when fully extended there's plenty of space for six diners. As it's neat and compact when closed it's great for saving space in your dining room or kitchen when it's not in use. The table comes on its own, so you have the freedom to pair it with the chairs of your choice and the number that best suits your household.
With a clean and linear design all in jet black, the Vivienne table is super easy to coordinate with other dining furniture and many décor schemes. The sleek high gloss finish gives the table its own natural shine that reflects light beautifully, plus the smooth nature of the table makes it super easy to wipe clean.
Need to know
- Dimensions (closed): H75 x W160 x D90 cm
- Dimensions (extended): H75 x W200 x D90 cm
- Size: 4-6 Diners
- Material: Wood combination
- Finish: Black high gloss
- Assembly required: Yes
Don’t forget to take a look at our
Dining chairs »
For a full dining table & chair set check out our
Vivienne dining table & chair sets »
Create the pictured look with the
New Haven chairs »