- Sleeps 2, ideal for children’s or guest rooms
- Features practical pull out trundle bed for guests
- Trundle bed sits upon wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Top 3 dummy drawers act as handles to pull out trundle bed
- Spacious under-bed storage with 3 bottom drawers
- Neutral design suits both contemporary & traditional decors
- Hardwearing build with painted finish
- Lacquered grey finish
- Both beds are standard UK singles (3ft/90x190cm)
- Mattresses not included
- Slatted bed bases provides durable mattress support
- Self-assembly required
- Please note this bed is not suitable for children under the age of four years
W102.2 x D199.2 x H93.9 cm
W49.1 x D46.7 x H13.3 cm
TRUNDLE BED HEIGHT:
MAXIMUM MATTRESS DEPTH FOR TRUNDLE:
SPACE SAVING ADDITIONAL SLEEPING SPACE
When space is at a premium the Oxford Captain bed is the perfect choice. With a discreet trundle bed neatly disguised by 3 storage drawers and 3 dummy drawers which act as handles, you’re always prepared for guests whilst maintaining floor space and a neat exterior. Makes for a great child or teen bed, ready for any impromptu sleepovers.
Both the main bed and the trundle bed fit standard UK single mattresses (90x190cm). Mattresses are not included and need to be purchased separately. When selecting a mattress for the trundle, take into consideration the clearance space to ensure the trundle can neatly tuck away, the maximum mattress depth we would advise for the trundle bed is 19cm.
The Oxford Captain bed has a neutral design with a simple slatted head and foot board, making it easy to coordinate within contemporary or traditional decors. With a grey painted finish it’s highly versatile when it comes to styling. Made from a combination of solid pine and MDF the bed offers excellent durability. The trundle bed sits upon wheels for an easy sliding and the three top drawers are dummy drawers which can be used as handles when accessing the trundle bed. No space has been wasted with the Oxfords design as the three bottom drawers offer discreet under-bed storage.