What our experts think...
I love how you get two beds for the space of one, its excellent value for money too! Living away from home I frequently have family and friends visiting and it gets a bit tricky when they call in pairs. One spare bed just doesn’t cut it and someone always ends up on sofa, but not anymore!
Features we love
- It’s an ideal space saving solution, room for guests without compromising on space
- The trundle bed has fold out legs, raising it to standard height which makes it easier to get in and out of
- Fitted with castor wheels, you won't struggle to pull the trundle bed out from beneath the main bed
- The simple design in light grey makes it easy to coordinate with all decors
All about me
There’s nothing worse than not having the space to offer family and friends a bed for the night when they come to call. Whether you’re full to the rafters at Christmas time and need to squeeze in an extra guest bed or you’ve got children who just love to spring an unplanned sleepover on you, you’ll always be prepared with the Oxford guest bed.
Both beds are standard UK singles, so there’s no compromising on space, both sleepers will get a comfortable nights rest. The trundle easily glides out, as it’s fitted with castor wheels, so even the kids can set it up. It has folding legs to raise it from the floor to a standard height, making it much easier to get in and out of, which is particularly handy for older guests.
Made from solid pine wood, these beds both have a durable build and will last for years to come. The simple styling along with the neutral light grey finish makes it easy to coordinate in both modern and traditional homes. Both have slatted bed bases for comfortable mattress support. You will need to purchase two mattresses separately and when choosing your mattress for the trundle make sure not to exceed a thickness of 19cm as any larger and it will struggle to fit beneath the main bed.
Need to know
- Bed dimensions: W203.4 x D101.6 x H99.8 cm
- Trundle dimensions: W193.6 x D94 x H48 cm
- Max mattress height for trundle: 19 cm
- Finish: Light grey lacquer
- Material: Solid pine
- Assembly required
- Always have a spare bed at the ready, saves space whilst not in use
- Ideal for children’s rooms and guest rooms
- Sitting on castors the trundle simply glides out when needed
- With fold out legs the trundle bed can be raised to the same height as the main bed
- Made from solid pine, both beds are strong and durable
- Finished in a light grey painted lacquer
- Both beds are a standard UK single (3ft/90x190cm)
- Mattresses are not included and need to be purchased separately
- Do not exceed a mattress thickness of 19cm for the trundle bed, as it will struggle to fit beneath
- Slatted bed bases provide comfortable mattress support